Consumer Powder Coatings
SUNDIAL's powder coating process is environmentally friendly and virtually pollution-free. Unlike the liquid paint used in a typical spray painting scenario, no solvents are used in our durable powder coating process. This means only negligible amounts of volatile organic compounds (VOC's), if any, get released into the atmosphere during powder coating.
"Powder coating does not contain carcinogens like spray paint—and unused or oversprayed powder is always recovered, not released into the atmosphere, so waste is negligible and disposed of in a safe, environmentally sound way."
- Shivie Dhillon, SunDial Powder Coatings
- Contains little or no VOC's or volatile organic compounds
- Contains no known carcinogens like spray paint
- Powder coating is virtually pollution-free
- Oversprayed powder is captured not released into the environment